5/04/2011

Clip-in dreads

A few days ago my customer write to me she would like to add a few chunks of dreads in the body of her hair [not at the bottom but everywhere!]. It's a nice idea and it's possible to do but she will have to wear them for a shorter time coz they will tangle in the hair and it will be difficult to comb them out. Then she devised an ingenious plan - putting a single dreads on a hair extension clips. I checked it out already and have to say it works well :-) I did not backcomb them well for a more natural effect:




So you can put them off before washing your hair and put again in a second :-)

 And how it looks on head:



Copyright © Merry's Synthetic Dreads
Works from this blog may not be reproduced, copied, edited,
published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.


1 comment: