4/21/2011

Pepper & black criss-crossed & straight

I didn't know how to call the dreads you see below after I made my first ones in this style: [link] ( I was sure I invited this pattern and was sooo proud of it but then some girl wrote on the forum she saw something like this on web before and it calls wrapped dreads... it was shock! *sniff sniff* ... ). I shrugged it off when someday one of my customers asked me about "these strange criss-crossed dreads on this picture" - I thought it's a perfect name for them so for me they're criss-crossed till now - oh it's my little happiness... Wonderful story, isn't it? ;______;





50 double ended around 20-22"
 Colors are: pepper red & near black from buyhai.co.uk





Copyright © Merry's Synthetic Dreads
Works from this blog may not be reproduced, copied, edited,
published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment